martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

Jahzzer Releases New Album The True Kingdom

This is the return, the return of the Raggamuffin Soldier with El Verdadero Reino Album, my music is influenced by ancient rhythms, performed with sounds from and for the present, but also directed for the future in a prophetic way. And I say return not because I have been absent, I have always been here, writing, creating sounds; Adam already had Eva on his rib, so I already had this Album and others in my embryo, my eyes saw my Designer and I saw my own designs that I am still trying to remember or return.

Without taking into account the standards of the music industry and independently I made an inspired music diary throughout these years and this year 2020, I wrote songs about Riddims: Roots & Culture, Raggamuffin, Dancehall and still Lover's, no could be missing; It was special to see how the songs were contrasting as I could hear them already produced.

I liked working previously with Veretta Records in Descipralo Album, so I wanted to maintain that production line and even the atmosphere in the recording sessions, that's important to me, so I recorded “El Verdadero Reino” central theme in Easter, taking advantage the boom that was moving in those days, "Immovable" was the first song I wrote for this material, I was promoting it about two years before in some media such as UAM Radio, then "Raggamuffin Soldier" appeared and also "Seeing the Sun" theme with which this Album was opened as a hymn of victory.


Interview by UAM Radio



Among the stories I wanted to share here is “Le Flow De La Vie”, a song that I recorded several years ago with Pyro, a friend from France who has been visiting Mexico, the way the song flowed was exciting, I thought it should be in this album.

My music is not cataloged, nor pigeonholed, it is simply Reggae, Ragga or Dancehall, I am excited to share each cut of this album, appealing to this generation, I do not always like to listen to such thoughtful things so I also made simple songs, which contrast with other songs that have submersible lyrics. Reggae is the music of the future. 


Download

El Verdadero Reino – 2020

1.       Viendo El Sol -- 4:22

2.       Inamovible -- 3:48

3.       Original – 3:04

4.       Raggamuffin Soldier – 3:47

5.       Univesal Roots – 3:36

6.       Spiritual Fyah – 4:14

7.       El Verdadero Reino – 3:52

8.       Mi Corona – 2:52

9.       Hu Hotta Lava – 3:32

10.   Abba Abba - 3:48

11.   Número Uno – 3:16

12.   Cautivado – 2:47

13.   Conectar Tu Corazón - 4:06

14.   Le Flow De La Vie Ft Pyro – 2:56

15.   Nyah Fyah Kill Vampire - 3:44

16.   Libérame - 3:26

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario